Share a Smile - Introducing Our New Refer a Friend Scheme
We’d love to extend our exceptional levels of patient care to your friends and family members! Refer your friend or family member below and receive a token of our appreciation - choose between a FREE whitening gel (worth £35) or a £20 Amazon voucher.
You'll also take comfort knowing that the friend or family member you recommend will enjoy the same exceptional levels of dental care that you receive.
HOW IT WORKS
How You Can Refer A Friend/Family Member
If you have a friend or family member in mind who you think would benefit from the exceptional levels of service and dental care we provide, we'd love to speak to them. As a token of our appreciation, you'll receive a FREE whitening gel worth £35 or a £20 Amazon voucher. They'll then receive a 50% discount off their initial consultation. Here's the simple steps to referring your friend or family member.
- Speak to your friend or family member and let them know you'd like to refer them.
- Fill out the form above listing your details along with the name and contact details of the person you're referring.
- Make sure the person you're referring is happy for us to contact them regarding the referral and tick the box on the form to confirm this.
- We'll then contact your friend or family member to arrange their initial consultation (which will be 50% off!)
- Once they come and visit us for their consultation, you'll receive your free whitening gel or your £20 Amazon voucher.
It's as simple as that!
Share A Smile
We’d love to extend our exceptional levels of patient care to your friends and family members!
Why Should You Recommend Your Friend Or Family Member?
As well as receiving your reward, you'll also take comfort in knowing your friend or family member receives exceptional care at our clinic...
- First class patient care in comfortable surroundings
- Access to a highly skilled and dedicated dental team
- Bespoke treatment planning focussing on prevention
- Prompt treatment performed to the highest standards
- The latest techniques and materials for your treatment
- A choice of dental plans to suit your personal circumstances
- Less likelihood of a dental emergency
- Spread the cost of your essential dental care
- Reassurance and peace of mind.