The Waterside Dental Clinic – where experience matters
The Waterside Dental Clinic is the culmination of Dr Timothy Williams’ innovative desire to create a dental practice that is truly different.
With over 100 years’ experience between our clinicians, we have seen pretty much everything, and because of this we are able to offer you and your precious family our expert decision making and treatment planning, safe and caring hands and equally importantly, a service that encompasses compassion, kindness and understanding.
Dr Williams now brings his exceptional skills and truly amazing team to the heart of Preston’s prestigious Dockland Marina, just a stones-throw from where his successful career began.
As soon as you enter The Waterside Dental Clinic you will see that we are no ordinary dental clinic. We take great pride in everything we do, giving our attention to the smallest details to provide a comfortable, relaxed environment to enable excellence in general, cosmetic and implant dentistry.
- You will be offered the best experience possible, whilst ensuring that your interests are put first at all times
- We do everything we can to make your dental journey enjoyable, relaxing and pain-free
- We want to minimise your visits to us, by providing longer-term treatment solutions and equipping you to maintain your teeth at home with a bespoke routine and dietary advice
- Enjoy our opulent patient lounge – you will forget you are in a dental clinic and think you are in a luxurious hotel
- You will find that we are a reassuring and gentle team, that is vastly experienced and knowledgeable – we have seen virtually everything in dentistry and can offer a solution to any dental problem
The Waterside Dental Clinic – where a warm welcome awaits
You will be welcomed into The Waterside Dental Clinic as if you are guests at a luxurious hotel
You will be greeted by the ever-popular Linda, the Clinic Manager, and from here onwards, you will be offered:
- A genuinely caring support team who will listen to you and look after you
- Appointments to suit
- A relaxing and luxurious patient lounge with sumptuous armchairs and sofas
- A wide selection of refreshments
- A variety of up-to-date magazines
- A complimentary toothbrush if you wish to clean your teeth before you see the dentist
- Free guest Wi-Fi internet
- A choice of perfumes, aftershaves and deodorants so that you can leave refreshed and invigorated
The Waterside Difference
Our goal is to make your visit to us as comfortable and enjoyable as possible, and we are proud of the environment that we have created to facilitate this.
We promise you will enjoy a relaxed, friendly and stress-free trip to us, that suits your busy lifestyle.
We could try to describe the differences to you all day, but we would love more than anything to show you exactly how we strive to be different and make life easier for our lovely patients.
With this in mind, we would like to extend to you a warm welcome to The Waterside Dental Clinic. Here’s to a lifetime with happy and healthy teeth!
How much does treatment cost?
There are many factors and variables when creating an individual treatment plan, so it is difficult to offer an answer to this.
However, rest assured that after your initial consultation, which currently costs just £95 for an hour of Dr Williams’ time, you will be presented with a full and comprehensive written breakdown of any solutions discussed during your appointment.
Whilst the fees reflect the quality and value of our work, we are extremely competitive and indeed our charges are considerably below comparable quality dentistry provided in larger cities.
For fuller details of our fees, please click here.
How do I pay for my treatment?
Payment is normally taken for the treatment undertaken at each appointment.
One can pay with cash, credit or debit card or with a bank transfer. Finance options are also available, so you can spread the cost of your treatment.